Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hip Sisters

I wanted to share this awesome video of the Andrews Sisters from youtube with you. And I also wanted to figure out how to post videos. I think I am now tech savvy in this department :)

They had the most amazing level of performance - true razamataz showmanship! Just check out how they're in nearly perfect sync when they dance, and they make it look so easy. Wow. I really am a huge fan of polished performance like this. When I was a kid I wanted to grow up to be in showbiz like this - broadway style, big smiles, sequins and tap dancing. My mom used to call me Bojangles when I tap danced :) I really was interested to do it all professionally until I realized all of this showmanship is pretty much in the past. There seems to be a bit of a showbiz revival with movies like Chicago and Moulin Rouge...I hope that means there is more to come! No one could replace the Andrews Sisters though. I hope you enjoy as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment