Sunday, May 11, 2008

Birthday Pedicure and Fishing

My sister is in school learning how to do manicures/pedicures (and she's set to finish next week - congrats pookie!). During my trip to SC I was more than happy to be her guinea pig, and here is the result:


Isn't that just ducky? Also, my dear hubby got to go fishing with my sister's hubby and caught my birthday dinner :)


What a beautiful brim! My hubby scaled his catch, and my sister's hubby skinned his...


Mom-in-law and I were eager to get cookin'...

That is the most amazing electric fry pan...we battered the fillets with egg and flour, seasoned with salt and pepper, then fried them in extra virgin olive oil until they were a gorgeous golden brown. You might be surprised to hear that they were deeeeeeeeeelicious! And I mean lip-smackin' good. There was nothing left after the four of us dug in. Nothing but bones and the tail of course. YUM!

I'll post more pictures soon...

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Them look like good fish. Bet them wuz tastey!

    Fishin' Frank

    ReplyDelete